I'm a business executive/ technologist and leader with a passion for data, collaboration, economics, computers, and brains.
I believe that AI and energy are the two keys to the future of humanity.
I grew up in Memphis and currently live in the Bay Area.
Former Head of Innovation at Data.ai
Founding Head of Product at Talla, an AI startup that was acquired in 2021
Co-founded SenseAware, the startup within FedEx, where we pioneered and launched an IoT tracking logistics platform in 2011
Founder, EPICenter Logistics Innovation Accelerator, sponsored by FedEx (launched 2015)
Founder, SurfRate, an internet search engine based on user website reviews (acq. 2004)
I hold multiple patents in the areas of artificial intelligence, IoT, and online ads
Speaking & Videos
Stuff I Started
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Stanford MediaX – Rights, Revenues, and Responsibilities in the Supply Chain of Data
- MIT VLAB – The Machines are Talking Back
- SVI Academy – Innovation in Startups
- Monage, Computer History Museum – CONVERGENCE of Computing, Cryptocurrency, AI, Communications, Messaging and the underlying ecosystems
- World Crypto Economic Forum
- Global Artificial Intelligence Conference – Beyond Chatbots: The future of AI
- General Assembly – Innovators Breakfast Series
- The AI Conference